1. Discuss the difference between college life and middle school life.
2. Do you want to find a job you are interested in or a well-paid one?
You’re free to talk about your future jobs.
3. What kind of TV programs do you like best? You are required to make a
conversation about one of your favorite TV programs you have watched
4. How do you define “Happiness”?
5. Have you ever taken part in a certain elective course? How is it going
on? Why did you choose it? Do you benefit a lot from it?
6. Green food is now becoming more and more popular. Do you know why? And
can you say something about the changes in people’s diet nowadays?
7. Your best friend’s sister is going to marry an American, and you two
talk about the marriage across nations.
8. Finding a job, further study or going abroad, which will you choose and
how do you prepare to achieve the goal?
9. You find your best friend is smoking, and you want to stop him /her, so
you talk with him /her about the harm of smoking and try to persuade him /her to
10. “The thinner, the better?” You are free to exchange your views on
11. My view on the value of life.
12. There still exists sexual discrimination against the female in job
market in China. What’s your opinion on it?
13. Do you think honesty is going out of style ?why or why not?
14. Are you afraid of making mistakes? What helps you overcome them? Can
you give an example?
15. Have you ever cheated on exams or thought of cheating on exams? What
are the reasons?
16. Do you think surfing on the Internet can help you? And how?
17. Do you believe in love at first sight? What’s your definition of “true
18. What can you do to resist temptation(诱惑) when shopping? (Your partner
is crazy about each hot item on sale, while you are rather sensible and are
ready to give some advice.)
19. Do you have a mobile phone? If you do, do you think it’s good or bad?
If you don’t, would you like to buy one? Why?
20. Do you like developing friendship or love with a key pal(网友)? Why or
21. Is it better for a woman to find a good husband than to find a good
job? You two are on opposite sides and are supposed to give your own
22. If you got 5,000,000 Yuan by winning lottery ticket, what will you do?
Share your opinion with your partner.
23. “Laughter is the best medicine.” You two can discuss it freely.
24. Do you think there is a friendship between parents and children? How
can you improve it?
25. Do you often judge people by appearances? How do you think about
26. What do you think a young person can learn from an old man?
27. Do you think who are more important, old friends or new friends? What’s
the most important among friends?
28. Do you have any idea of the greenhouse effect?
29. What’s your feeling about the earthquake in Wenchuang?
30. When an earthquake comes, what should we do to protect ourselves?